Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #7

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It's a chance to show what books we are eagerly awaiting! 

This week I'm waiting on The School for Good and Evil: A World Without Princes. It's the sequel to The School for Good and Evil, which I have previously reviewed. I loved the first book and can't wait to read the sequel! I just love that cover ^_^ Gorgeous! I gotta say, HarperCollins knows how to do their covers ;) 

Expected Publication: April 15, 2014 by HarperCollins


In the epic sequel to the New York Times bestselling novel, The School for Good and Evil, Sophie and Agatha are home, living out their Ever After. But life isn’t quite the fairy tale they expected. 
When Agatha secretly wishes she’d chosen a different happy ending, she reopens the gates to the 
School for Good and Evil. But the world she and Sophie once knew has changed.

Witches and princesses, warlocks and princes are no longer enemies. New bonds are forming; old bonds are being shattered. But underneath this uneasy arrangement, a war is brewing and a dangerous enemy rises. As Agatha and Sophie battle to restore peace, an unexpected threat could destroy everything, and everyone, they love—and this time, it comes from within.


Soman Chainani has created a spectacular world that Newbery Medal-winning author Ann M. Martin calls, “a fairy tale like no other, complete with romance, magic, and humor that will keep you turning 
pages until the end.”

Goodreads || Barnes & Noble || Amazon
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

5 comments :

  1. Aaaaaaahhhh! I can't wait for this. Can't wait. Read the first 3 times

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read this one as the edition I ordered is coming out next year so I plan on buying both then and reading them. I hope you'll get to enjoy this sequel soon :) Great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I just know you'll love it when you get it ;) Thanks dear!

      Delete
  3. This is the first I have heard of this series. It sound fascinating. Thank you for sharing! Now I have a new one to add to the TBR list.

    WOW

    Nat

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!