December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: My Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke & the Bookish.

*Today's Top Ten*
Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR 
-many of these I have ARCs for so I will be reading and reviewing them soon!-

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

Resistance by Jenna Black

All That Glows by Ryan Graudin

Order of Darkness #3: Fools' Gold by Philippa Gregory

For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund

Almost Super by Marion Jensen

A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray*

Her Dark Curiousity by Megan Shepherd


Fragile Spirits by Mary Lindsey

Ennara and the Fallen Druid by Angela Myron


* = Currently Reading




author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

9 comments :

  1. Oooh! I wanna read Cruel Beauty too!
    My TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-wnter-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it just look SO good?! :$ I have high hopes! :tup

      Thanks for stopping by Renee!

      Delete
  2. I just finished The Madman's Daughter really late last night (more like really early this morning, really), and I am so ready for the next book! That ending . . . I'll be reading Her Dark Curiosity really soon, as well as Cruel Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember feeling that way too after I finished..but now I don't remember what really happened (it's a blur) so I should probably go back to refresh my memory lol! xP

      Delete
  3. You really have some great books I'd also love to get my hands on there... All that glows, For Darkness shows the stars, Her Dark Curiosity, & Fragile Spirits :) Happy Reading!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday list if you want to check it out!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get my hands on fragile Spirits too! It's not being released until this winter, but I hope to read it asap! :P
    Thanks Chene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I'm really looking forward to CRUEL BEAUTY, too--I am trying to plow through as many 2013s as I can before the end of the year, but I'm excited about the 2014s!

    I hope you enjoy FOR DARKNESS SHOWS THE STARS. I haven't read that one yet, but I recently finished ACROSS A STAR-SWEPT SEA, which I thought was fantastic.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! That's a good idea, I need to focus on the 2013s first but yeah :) coming soon! Ohh so is Across a star swept sea the sequel but you can read it first? I wasn't too clear on that. :) Thanks for stopping by Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cruel Beauty is one that I really want to read myself, it looks soooo great!! Great list! I hope you get to read them all. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!