Monday, December 09, 2013

#ReadingCram Read-a-thon Kick-Off -TBR


I'm excited to participate in the #ReadingCram read-a-thon! I have SO many review books to get through, and a lot of fun books waiting too! My goal is to read the many eARCs I have to read, as well as the few author requested reviews and some other books from the pile of books I've bought/borrowed and haven't gotten to! 
Goal: 10+ books

*Will update this post as I finish*
Currently Reading:
Almost Super 
A Great and Terrible Beauty 
Everville: The First Pillar

EARCs / Review:



Fun books I may read:


 









author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

8 comments :

  1. The only one I've read off your list was Order of Darkness: The Stormbringers, which was really good! Her Dark Curiosity, Bellman & Black, and A Great and Terrible Beauty are on my TBR! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh glad to hear it was good! ^_^ Thanks Julia :) So glad you're doing this!

      Delete
  2. Wow that is a lot of books and they all look interesting! Good luck :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mhm, I especially love the latter few of your choices :D Like A Great and Terrible Beauty? I read it years ago and I think it's a great book to read during the winter time :D Just make sure you have enough tea and cookies ready!
    Oh, and, nooo I haven't given up on Poison Princess yet :) Haha, still trying to like it more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm reading it now actually! ^_^ hehe I got plenty of tea and cookies :P
      And I'm glad u haven't given up on Poison Princess! But it may not be for you..idk how far you are but I do remember some parts giving me issue.,

      Delete
  4. I need to read Her Dark Curiosity too. And I really enjoyed Great and Terrible Beauty and For Darkness Shows the Stars.
    Good luck on the readathon!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! Yeah I'm already reading A great and Terrible Beauty, almost finished :) I need to read Her Dark Curiousity soon too lol xP

      Delete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!