Sunday, December 22, 2013

#ReadingCram Wrap-Up Post



#ReadingCram Progress






Books Finished = 7 
Dragon Craving
Almost Super
HeartBeat
A great and Terrible Beauty 
Everville: the first pillar
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea 
Bellman & Black 



* overall I made ok progress. I got through most of my review books and only have a few left! 

**AND I made my reading goal of 130 books this year! I exceeded it and read 136**


author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

3 comments :

  1. Yay, well done on meeting your reading goal and I have no doubt you'll cram in a few more before the 31st!
    Looking forward to your review of Bellman & Black, I keep considering it so I'll be interested to see your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on meeting your reading goal! 136 is great - I have read 104, but I plan to get a few more in before the end of the year. I've been meaning to read A Great and Terrible Beauty because I loved the author's Beauty Queens. I hope you enjoyed that one and all the other books you read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your results! I've heard great things about Devil and the Deep Blue Sea - I'll have to watch for your review.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!