Saturday, December 14, 2013

#ReadingCram Read-a-thon Progress


Progress so far: (as of 12/16)
Finished
*4 books*



In Progress
Venom 
Bellman & Black
Between the Devil and the Deep blue sea (160 pages)

What I May Read Next
Ennara and the Fallen Druid
This Wicked Game

----
Dec 14 Seasonal Challenge 

Recommend a book good for a snow day

Recommend a book good for a rainy day

Recommend a book good for a beach day

Recommend a book good for a spooky night


smallgraydots
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

8 comments :

  1. I've also read three books for the read-a-thon! I'm hoping you liked The Great and Terrible Beauty. That's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for finishing 3! I did like it :) I'll def be reading the sequel. Thanks for stopping by! ;)

      Delete
  2. Yay -- you're doing great! hope you like Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. And I agree with Kaitlin -- the Great and Terrible Beauty series is fantastic. The books seem to get longer and long, but they are all really good.

    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I really did like A great and Terrible Beauty. It was long but eh well lol

      Delete
  3. Yes Yes yes! The School for Good and Evil!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four is pretty decent. Way to go! I need to update mine....maybe I'll get to it today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I'll def be finishing a few more by the end.. So I didn't make my goal but that's ok ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!