Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #28

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to showcase all the books we've received during the week! 

This was a good week for me. I got a bunch of reading done during the #ReadingCram Read-a-thon and am still going strong! I got a little Christmas bonus and I did buy myself some books but I'm going to wait and open them on Christmas. I did get some good review books though! I'm finally making a dent in my eARCs. Getting super excited for the 2014 ones now :O 

What did you get this week?

Bought



+a few more but they're for Christmas so I'm going to wait and post a special mega-haul then

Review









Borrowed


Won
Via Book Sniffers Anonymous

Blog Tour
Review Copy provided by 
Fiction Addiction Book Tours


Thank you HarperTEEN!
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

31 comments :

  1. Mistwalker has such a pretty cover. I do like the cover a lot for it. I got Dead Beautiful as well. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! Dead beautiful looks so good I'm excited for it :D

      Delete
  2. Mistwalker looks awesome! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME reads. Prisoner of Night and Fog sounds fantastic, and Vampire Academy is probably one of my all time favorite reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alise! ^_^ I know I've heard so many amazing things about the Vampire Academy series hehe

      Delete
  4. Ohh, The Chaos of The Stars is on my want-to-read pile. I love the cover! I'm pretty intrigued by Prisoner of Night and Fog too, though. Haven't heard of that one yet! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha! Vampire Academy? It's my top 1 favorite paranormal series. The heroine and the hero are so kickass.

    Have fun reading.

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte! Yeah I want to read it before the movie comes out!

      Delete
  6. Hell yeah, vamp academy. Crewel was great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the new logo for VA -- guessing that is from the movie promo stuff -- but I don't love the way the old cover photo is incorporated. It's a little weird. Still, I love that series and am looking forward to the movie in February!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Jen. I love the new logo but don't really like the background :| lol

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Yay for VA, among my favorite series. And The taking looks so good, hope it reads like it, too.
    Happy reading!

    My haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I'm excited to finally read it haha!

      Delete
  9. A, so many good ones. Vampire Academy is one of my all time favourites, though Im not really digging the new covers. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like everyone has read it but me!! :$ lol

      Delete
  10. Great haul and lots of great looking books! I really want to read the VA series, keep hearing so many great things about that one. I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul of books! Quite a few there that I've got on my TBR pile too but I'm envious of Mistwalker, that's one I'm desperate to get my hands on!

    Enjoy all your new books and happy reading :)

    Fi @ Bookish Outsider

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look awesome, Hope you enjoy all of these :)

    Check out my STS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice book haul. I've heard good things about Croak, but haven't read my copy. And I love the new cover for VA!
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea ;) I haven't read my copy of Croak yet either!

      Delete
  14. Mistwalker is the only one I haven't seen. It looks good! Enjoy all your books. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas stack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the cover of The Chaos of Stars,
    enjoy reading
    hope you can visit my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!