Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #25

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews.

This week I broke my book buying (semi)fast by buying two hardcover copies of books with gorgeous covers. Although I had gotten a library copy of teardrop last week, I decided to buy a copy and return my library copy so someone else could read it. :b Yeah, my reasons were totally altruistic..
I'm stuck at home because I have a double ear infection and a sinus infection. :tdown All this coming off a bout of bronchitis. :c At least it leaves more time for reading, if nothing else. And I have off all next week so I'm going to be continuing to make a beeline through my eARCs and review requests. 

This week on the blog


Bought

Free on Amazon





For Review

Scooby Doo


Won
Via Maja @ Nocturnal Library!

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

18 comments :

  1. Love you haul this week. Heard really good things about the Dianna Peterfeund book. Come check out my stack this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, Across a Star Swept Sea is the sequel to uhh, wait, umm...ah, yeah (I'm horrible with titles today!) For Darkness Shows the Starts, right? Oh, I wanted to read that book so badly when it first came out! And it was on like...every "Best of the Year" list I read. Must be SO good! I hope you enjoy the sequel and get well soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! And I got the first one last week ;)
      Thanks Laura!

      Delete
  3. Teardrop has a really nice cover, but lately I've seen bad reviews :(

    I don't have an STS this week, but we do have lots of giveaways! Hope you stop by! <3 I'm giving away a signed copy for Wait For you by J.Lynn

    followed ya on bloglovin ;)

    www.lite-rate-ture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Chyna your blog is adorable! I followed you back :L
      And entered your giveaway! Thanks dear!

      Delete
  4. Woohoo MoonCalled. That series is awesome. Love Briggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I hope you are feeling better soon. It does look like you have lots of interesting books to keep you busy. I liked Teardrop and loved Moon Called. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, pretty covers! I couldn't get into Teardrop, but hope you enjoy it! And that sucks :( hope you're feeling better soon.

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED Across a Star-Swept Sea!!! I'm planning on reading Teardrop sometime... I have Replacing Gentry and have been meaning to read it. I hope you enjoy them all! Thanks for stopping by!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you did Tressa ;) I can't wait to read them :tup

      Delete
  8. Nice Haul! Such pretty covers and interesting stories. Need to check out some of these titles ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    Our STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I really want to get For Darkness Shows the Stars, it looks really great and I have heard so many amazing things. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I bought a copy just last week lol but had to buy the sequel' it looks so pretty:O

      Delete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!