Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Unusual Character Names


This week was all about character names -- top ten character names I LOVE or top ten most unusual character names! Feel free to come up with your own twist on the character names


Araby 
Masque of Red Death

Soheila 
 The Fairwick Chronicles

Rowan
The Witching Hour


Lasher 
Mayfair Witch Trilogy


 
Rosaline 
Love's Labor's Lost 

Aric 
 Endless Knight

Schuyler 
Blue bloods

Grayson 
The Beautiful and the Cursed 

Isolde 
Changeling / Order of Darkness 

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

6 comments :

  1. A lot of those names are more old fashioned and pretty than weird. I agree totally with Araby I forgot her on my list.
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/10/top-ten-weirdest-name-in-books-ive-read.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree! I love pretty and old fashioned names... :O
      Thnx for stopping by,

      Delete
  2. Lasher is quite unusual! I also like Rosaline :) You got some great names on your list Diamond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, super unique names here! Like...super, super unique :) I really like Araby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hated my name growing up mostly because no one says it right but I kind of got over it. I like unique names but some are just weird. For come reason I liked Shuyler.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!