October 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #21

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to showcase the books we got during the week! 

This week I took it easy. I didn't get any books for review (self imposed ban until I catch up with my Netgalleys, then my Edelweiss). Which is fine because I got some great reading time in. FYI the Saving Wishes book is free on iBooks (or it was, last I checked!) it looks like a great contemporary YA. Don't forget to enter the giveaways I have going on! Spooktacular is US only but Colossus is INT! And both are for print copies! :e





Current giveaways going on right now! 



author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

3 comments :

  1. I know what you mean! I an so backed up on my NetGalley's! I've never heard of the two books you got, but I think the book covers are really pretty, and they look like interesting books.

    Here's my STS:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-sunday-post-3.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for saving wishes is gorgeous!

    Happy reading, Diamond! <33

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!