Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fangirl-Style Reviews: #2

Fangirl-Style Reviews is an original feature created by me :$

What is a Fangirl Style review? Basically it's me being short, not very eloquent, and perhaps screaming in font or using a lot of !!! :) :v :|| etc. non professional, FUN, crazy, ballistic reviews.

AKA.. FANGIRL-Style! :tup


Not all the reviews will be me fangirl-ING over said book. If I only liked it, I will still do the fangirl style because it's FUN. It just won't be all praise. It may be whining. ;) But whether I liked the books or not, the reviews will all be pretty short and probably full of grammatical errors and smiley faces :O

_______________________________________________________________________________


The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
Source: Library (hardcover)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars :star :star :star :star


I REALLY enjoyed reading this book. It was so different . I kept thinking I knew which way the story was going, but it kept alluding me. I really enjoyed how the friendship of Agatha and Sophie was the heart of the book. I can't wait o read the sequel! I'm so glad this will be a series because for a moment I thought the end was The End, and I was bummed. Not that I didn't appreciate the ending, I just, was left kinda scratching my head..

I recommend this book if you like higher middle grade books/young adult. It's very fairy-tale like. If you like fantasy books that are outside the box, you should be reading this!



View all my reviews
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. Ha -- I love it! Sometimes when you love a book, you can't even be coherent :)
    I haven't read this but it sounds really fantastic!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book cover! It sounds like a fun and easy read. I love it when a book alludes you and surprises you :)
    Happy Reading!
    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!