Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tackle your TBR Read-a-thon Update: Week 2

Laura @ Colorimetry and Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings are throwing this amazing Tackle Your TBR Read a thon. See My goals post here.
 This is the second and final week of the read a thon which has earned my title of “Most Productive RAT” for me, at least. I've read 8 books so far, and plan to read way more because my Internet is out until Friday! :c I know, I know. Don't worry though, I have luckily had posts scheduled for the whole week so my bloggy poo won't suffer. Interested in the RAT?  Click here to see the Kick-off post!

Finished Books: Week 2





Sunday: 9/15
DNF King Hall
Pages Read: 55
Books finished: 0
Total Books Read: 8

Monday: 9/16 
Started The Iron Queen, A Beautiful Dark
Pages read: 287
Books finished: 0
Total Books Finished: 8

Tuesday: 9/17
Started Moonflower
Continued A Beautiful Dark
Pages Read: 450
Books finished: 2 - A Beautiful Dark, Moonflower
Total Books Finished: 10

Wednesday: 9/18
Started The Iron Queen
Pages Read: 387
Books finished: 1 - The Iron Queen
Total Books Finished: 11 

Thursday: 9/18
Started The Iron Knight
Pages Read: 390
Books finished: 1 - The Iron Knight 
Total Books Finished: 12
Friday: 9/19
Started Pretty Dark Nothing
Continued MLP: Pony Tales Vol. 1
Pages Read: 425
Books finished: 2 - Pretty Dark Nothing, MLP: Pony Tales Vol. 1
Total Books Finished: 14

Saturday: 9/20
Started Glass Houses 
Pages Read: 
Books finished: 1 - Glass Houses 
Total Books Finished: 

Sunday: 9/22

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

5 comments :

  1. Wow you have made some great progress! :tup :star
    Either my books are longer or I am reading slower :) Happy reading!
    Chanzie
    x
    http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chene! Your support means a lot :O

      Delete
  2. You are doing really well! What did you think of A Beautiful Dark? I've been looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, I loved it <3 it was really good! You should totally read it. I need to get the sequel... ^_^

      Delete
    2. I'll have to read it soon! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!