Sunday, September 08, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Goals


Laura @ Colorimetry & Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings are throwing this amazing Tackle Your TBR Read a thon! It starts today and lasts until the 21st! Click the graphic above to sign-up.
 Click here to see the Kick-off post!
Even though I did just do Bout of Books I decided to participate in this one, but just take it a lot less serious and read mostly fun books...and not schedule half the books- just pick em based on my mood! :) :( :P :|| :$
Since I spent Bout of Books reading mostly review books, I'm going to do the opposite with this read a thon. I'm going to read the minimum books for review/blog tour and read the rest for fun. Even then it should be a 50/50 split. :)

GOALS:

- I'd like to just read as much as I can each day. I'm not going to set an actual amount. I'll try for close to double what I normally read. 
- By the end of the read a thon I'd like to have read 8-10 books
- I plan to read 2 books for Blog Tours, 1 book from Netgalley, and 1 physical review book. Then, I'll read 4+ fun books. I'd also like to include 1 ARC/finished book I've previously won in a giveaway. 






Blog Tour
Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb 
The Silent Swan by Lex Keating 

Review
1 Netgalley Book (King Hall) 
Moonflower 

Fun:
Poison Princess
Masquerade 
Pick Randomly based upon my mood! 



author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

8 comments :

  1. Goodluck and have fun, Diamond! There are some great titles there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great books lined :) Good luck :)
    Witchstruck and Moonflower look intriguing.
    Chanzie
    x
    Here are my goals if you want to stop by!
    http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2013/09/tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-kickoff.html#links

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea I am pumped for Witchstruck! :O

      Delete
  3. Those are some really interesting books you have there! Good luck with the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be peeping to see what you end up thinking of Witchstruck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! I really want to read Poison Princess too. Another review to look forward to. Thanks for joining us, Diamond! :)

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!