September 8, 2013

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Update


                                     
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to showcase all the books we got during the week! 

This week was a great week in terms of books. In terms of life, however, it was a really tough one. I've been have some health problems (more than usual). Hopefully they'll be resolved soon. (That's why I haven't gotten a chance to write up my post about San Diego)...

Here's what I reviewed this week! The covers link to my reviews-

The Distance Between Us Slumber Persephone the Daring (Goddess Girls, #11)


But here are the books I got and I'm super excited about the great books for review! I can't even decide which ones I'm more excited about! ;) And, bright side...this week I'll be spending a lot of time waiting in doctors offices...which means more reading time! >.< Hope you guys had a great week!

Almost forgot! I'm stoked to be doing Tressa & Laura's @ Tressa's Wishful Endings Tackle your TBR Read-a-thon! It won't be as all out as Bout of Books for me, but I plan to do some all night reading with my girl Laura @ Book Smartie...and anyone else who wants to join! Tweet me and we can do it 

Won:

Doppelgänger  (ebook) 

Bought:

Uncertainty (Gravity #2) by Abigail Boyd
[.99$ sale on Amazon!]

Before I fall 

The Program

Stormbringers: Order of Darkness book 2

Archie meets Glee

Destined 

Hex Hall

Goddess Girls: Girl Games 

Review:
Kingdom of Little Wounds 

Bellman & Black 

Gracianna (for blog tour)
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

10 comments :

  1. I really enjoyed Hex Hall when I read it. Of course have yet to get to the sequel, but still really want to. And I too am going to be reviewing Gracianna later this fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It sounds so good and the book is gorgeous :$

      Delete
  2. Wow what a haul! I got The Distance Between Us this week too! LOVE Lauren Oliver's writing in the Delirium series, but I haven't read Before We Fall yet. MUST get that! DNF'd Destined after like 25 pages, but I was already frustrated with the entire series. Also, Hex Hall wasn't as good as I was hoping. I would have loved it 4 years ago. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I loved Distance Between Us :O

      Delete
  3. Great books this week! The program looks really cool and I have been dying to read the lauren oliver book too

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    My Sunday Post and ARC giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know...it's yet another I just couldn't wait until it released paperback ;)

      Delete
  4. The Program sounds amazing! I've heard some really great things about it. The Hex Hall series is also a lot of fun. Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uncertainty looks good and I still want to read the House of Night series by PC Cast! Congrats on the book you won :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!