August 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #10

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's @ Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to showcase all the books we bought, won, and received for review-- whether they're ebooks or physical books.

This week I'm really excited about my haul. It's not as big as last weeks (thank God, I'm still overwhelmed by last weeks haul). If I had to pick a few I'm excited about the books I got for review-- and also excited for Ashes on the Wave and Witches of East End. Oh, and Hallowed...I hope to read that soon. So many great books. What did you get this week? Leave you link and I'll visit your stack :tup

Bought:
Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family, #1)
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz

Won:
Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)
Game board of the Gods via Ana A Reading Nurse

Ashes on the Waves
Ashes on the Wave via Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A.Fiction

Persephone (Daughters of Zeus #1)
Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis

For Review:
Witchstruck
Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb

Charis: Journey to Pandora's Jar
Charis: Journey to Pandora's Jar
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

13 comments :

  1. :party I think these cool smileys are fun haha .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are" just remember you have to put a space bar before the smiley to make it work ;)

      Delete
  2. Ah! I really need to get to Gameboard of the Gods! A couple of my blogger friends really enjoyed it.
    Witchstruck also sounds like a great read!
    I hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    Happy reading!

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashes on the Waves looks great. Actually they all look great, enjoy Dee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It deals with Irish Mythology/Lore and takes place in Ireland. Is it on your TBR? I bet you'd be interested in it! :tup

      Delete
    2. I'll wait and see how you get on with it! Sounds good though :-)

      Delete
  4. Good haul this week. I want to read Gameboard of the Gods and Persephone both. Hope you enjoy them!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winning books is always so nice, less pressure to read it quickly I think. I really need to get to Witches of East End!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Witches of East End, Persephone, and Witchstruck all look fantastic. I hope you enjoy your haul :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?, I'm super excited about Them! :d

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!