August 22, 2013

Bout of Books Update: Wednesday's Progress


See my previous updates: HERE
Goals Post: HERE
*ill be continuing my updates on the updates post, I just thought since today I didn't have a post planned I'd share Wednesdays progress*
(Especially because it was my best day so far! And, I won't get nearly as much reading done today because I work)

Day 3: 8/21 Wednesday

# Books finished: 1 The Serpent's Shadow
Total # read so far: 2 The Serpent's Shadow and My Little Pony Vol2
Pages read: 500 (best day yet!) :tup
Books: progress on Cobweb Bride / started Kat, Incorrigible 
Challenges: TBR Challenge @ Musings of a Bookshop Girl
Spine Poetry Challenge: [see photo below]





TBR Challenge hosted by Musings of a Bookshop Girl - http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/bout-of-books-tbr-pile-mini-challenge.html

1.  Which 5 books are at the top of your TBR pile at this moment?
1. Indelible
2. Changeling by Philippa Gregory
3. Venom by Fiona PUl
4. The Distance between us by Kasie West
5. Iron Queen by Julie Kawaga

2.  If I gave you a wad of cash and sent you into a bookshop right now, which 5 books would you buy to add to the stack?
1. Pivot Point 
2. Either/Or by Kierkegaard (I love Philosphy, what can I say)
3. Mark of Athena 
4. Delirium 
5. Everneath
------------------
Spine Poetry Challenge:
Wake, 
Hallowed Immortal.
Earthbound Evermore.

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

1 comment :

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!