July 24, 2013

WWWednesday #1

WWW Wednesday is a meme created by http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Here are my answers:

The Wrong Girl (The 1st Freak House Series, #1)
The Madman's DaughterWhat are you currently reading? The Madman's Daughter by Meghan Shepard and The Wrong Girl by C.J. Archer.

The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)What did you recently finish reading? I recently finished reading The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. I really loved it! Can't wait to read the next one, Neptune's Son. 


Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)What do you think you’ll read next? Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I am going to participate in the Unearthly read-a-long hosted by Laura @ Music +  Books! It'll be from July 25-30! 

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

5 comments :

  1. Welcome First Timer! I'm a Returner myself, it's been a long time since my last WWW. Those all look wonderful! I so need to read some Rick Riordan, all my friends just love him, and so far I've only seen the movie for the Lightening Thief!

    I would love for you to visit my WWW!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yeah I love the Percy Jackson series! I can't wait for the sea of monsters movie to come out! :d

      Delete
    2. Welcome to the league. happy reading for your books!
      Here is my WWW - http://dreamzandclouds.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/www-wednesday-24072013-vol-5/

      Delete
  2. OH MY FUDGE. RICK RIORDAN IS THE BEST AND PERCABETH, OMG.

    That's all. Happy reading! <33

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!