Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #8

Hosted by Tynga's @ Tynga's Reviews

It's gonna be a short and sweet STS this week. I was super busy catching up on blogging this week (you may have noticed I posted like everyday and sometimes 2x a day!) I didn't buy quite as many books as last week, but was really excited about The Iron King. I've heard such great things about the series I dove right in and absolutely LOVED it! I also grabbed Beautiful Redemption because I KNOW the second I finish Beautiful Chaos I'll be needing to read it asap! :O :tup 

    What did you get this week? :rainbow

Bought

Sorry 4 the crummy quality of the pics :P




The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Entwined by heather Dixon
Beautiful Redemption by Garcia/Stohl 

For Review



Arrow of the Mist by Christina Mercer
Before Watchmen: Minutemen - Silk Spectre Vol. 2

Won

Swag from Christina @ Ensconced in YA
http://ensconcedinya.com

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

16 comments :

  1. It HAS been a really busy week here at Dee's Reads! Same with me and it doesn't leave much time for other stuff! I still have to do DOYC, I think I might just do a how-I-felt-about the book and not the question as I keep drawing blanks when I sit down to do it! Going to start The Secret Garden soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Lets do that! We can post this week if you'd like. :O

      Delete
    2. I'm aiming to post Wed. Hopefully, need to find time tomorrow to write it!

      Delete
  2. You got some great books. I really love anything Julie Kagawa writes. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Entwined and The Iron King, so i hope that you do as well. I really need to finish the Beautiful Creatures series since I loved the first one!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'd like to finish the series too so I can start so,e new series I have piled up!! >.<

      Delete
  4. Great haul. Happy reading :)

    following via bloglovin

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice book haul! The Iron King is such a great book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, Born at Midnight. That one was entertaining, but the love square I could do without.
    You'll love The Iron King series!
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have heard mixed things about it. I'm completely enthralled with the Iron King series! :L lol

      Delete
  7. Arrow of the Mist looks cool, I may have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover of Entwined. I keep seeing Julie Kagawa books mentioned on other people's blogs. I'm going to have to look into her someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did too. So when I saw it at B&N I was like, heck, it's time I got this. I'm so glad I did too! I am gonna buy the next book in the series this week, I can't stop thinking of it :$

      Delete
  9. So sounds like next week's post might have the rest of the Iron Fey series on your shelf? :)
    Thanks for following:)
    Julie @ Chapter Break

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's your copy of Entwined. :) You got some great books. I'm curious to seeing what you think, especially about Arrow of the Mist since I just reviewed that for a tour not long ago.

    Thanks for stopping by so much today! =D

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read Entwined?

      Yeah I have been wanting to read Aroow in the mist for awhile...I'll check out your review.

      Thnx Tressa! \m/

      Delete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!