July 29, 2013

Dee's Reads (finally) has a button!

I'm excited. For awhile I've put off making a button because it was too difficult. Then, I found this super nifty site where it pretty much does it for you...so I thought why not? (If you want to know, here's the site I used http://64b.co/09P )

It's nothing fancy but for now it's pretty cool. :O

What do you think? If you put it on your blog I'd give you a big hug and then put you on my blog roll and return the favor ;)


Dee's Reads
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

7 comments :

  1. you should have said you were having trouble I would have whipped up a button for you in 2 mins!

    Ill add your button to my roll. Mine is on my page if you want to return the favour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added yours :) If you're interested xD Mine is on my sidebar :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Of course you are already on my blog roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preeetttyyyy! Really nice! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!