June 25, 2013

Emergency Blogging Break. Family emergency please pray.

UPDATE: My Papa made it to the hospital and through surgery. He's pulling through. Your support and prayers brought tears to my eyes. 
 <3 <3 Thank you all so much <3 <3 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi all. 

I just wanted to send a quick post saying I won't be blogging for a bit. My Papa is ill. Not sure when I'll be back. 

Please pray for him and my family. 

  <3 <3 <3 

 Dee 


author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

8 comments :

  1. Hugs hon. That's awful, hope you have better news soon. Sending positive vibes & prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! :( Best wishes to your Papa, Dee. Hope he gets well soon! Please take care and stay strong. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear this! My thoughts and prayers will definitely be with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just heard he made it out of surgery OK, which is what they were most worried about, I'm certain all your prayers helped! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes, Dee! Keep you and your family in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay strong :( I wish him all the best :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, how horrible! I hope he's getting better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to hear things are a bit better :-). Still praying. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!