June 2, 2013

Armchair BEA: Wrap-Up!

 photo 97f8f9ac-f41b-4501-8dae-3520882f8036_zps54300fc1.jpg

This was my first year doing Armchair BEA. I had a GREAT time! Here's what my week was like here on Dee's Reads: 

Monday (Day 1) Introduction
Tuesday (Day 2) Classics & Dust off Your Classics Reading Challenge Update
Wednesday (Day 3) Blogger Development
Thursday (Day 4) Literary Fiction
Saturday (Day 6) Children's Literature
Sunday (Day 7) Today's Wrap-Up Post


Instagram Challenges: 

My Armchair (yea, it's a love seat)
& reading buddy :kitten

Did you enjoy the week of fun that was Armchair BEA? what was your favorite part? It was my first year so I didn't really know what to expect! I was very pleasantly surprised; ABEA exceeded my expectations! I have no suggestions for improvement. I will be doing this next year-- and clearing my schedule more. I didnt realize how much time it takes. Totally worth it! I'll also be more organized and would like my giveaway to coincide with ABeA next year (instead of how it worked out with my giveaway starting tomorrow). I really enjoyed meeting all of you, too! Here are some new blogs I'm following that you should totally check out! I really enjoyed talking/meeting these ladies! 

Lorelei @ Tattooed Books
Kelly @ Radiant Shadows
Jennifer @ The Relentless Reader

Ah it's almost midnight and I have to put up this post!
Hope you all had a great week!
 :D
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

3 comments :

  1. Had a great time! Now it's back to real life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your first Armchair BEA. I ran across the event last year and totally enjoyed it. Still blog hopping to catch up on everyone's posts. It is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was my first ABEA as well and glad you had as much fun as i did. Jennifer is awesome and I featured her as the blogger I would like to meet IRL for last weeks Feature &Follow. i will have to check out the others you recommend. I am actually stopping by from the Book Bloggers for it better G+ group. new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!