May 31, 2013

The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson #5) by Rick Riordan

The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

   :star :star :star :star :star
I haven't decided if I'm doing a full review on this. But I do want to say a few things.

I love this series. It came full circle with The Last Olympian. I really will miss Percy being the narrator. I am definitely going to be reading Riordan's other series. I already have The Red Pyramid on my iPad. Can't wait to start it.

I just love myths-- especially Ancient Greek and Roman. I really enjoyed how the older and lesser known Gods had more prominence in this book. I actually thought I had figured the ending out several times-- but was surprised. And surprised again. But I loved the ending! This was my favorite book of the series (well I liked The lightning Thief equally too). Maybe I just feel that way though because I just read it and it's so awesome.

Ok I can't say much more because I don't wanna spoil anything!





View all my reviews
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

1 comment :

  1. This book is one of the ones that I really want to read! I've heard such good things about it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!