- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
Hi *waves* I'm Diamond, or Dee, as my friends like to call me. Yes, Diamond is my real name (I've got the birth certificate and drivers license to prove it). ;) I started my blog in late November of 2012. However, I think that's misleading because I didn't really start "blogging" until January 2013. I basically started because I needed an outlet for my obsession/love/addiction to books. 3 of my best friends (also book lovers) had moved within a few months of each other and I found myself lonely and without anyone to discuss books with. I was miserable! I didn't know how to blog (like, at all) so I googled everything and it's been a trial-and-error type of thang. I love it! It's a lot of work, and a full time hobby...but it's so worth it! ^_^
- Where in the world are you blogging from? Tell a random fact or something special about your current location. Feel free to share pictures.
I am blogging from Southern California! Specifically, I live in Los Angeles County. Hmmm random fact? I live two minutes from Chatsworth, CA-- the porn capital of the United States. :brow I really don't want to share pictures related to that (lol) but here's a picture I Instagram'd awhile ago...around my neighborhood.
- What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013?
I'm currently reading The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan and really loving it. I've been making it a goal of mine for this year to catchup with a lot of YA series I hadn't finished; and to start several series as well. So far it's going well! My favorite book I've read this year is Daughter of Exile by Isabel Glass. Excellent fantasy novel that I randomly came across in the library. You can see my review HERE
- Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
- What is your favorite part about the book blogging community?
-Are YOU doing Armchair BEA this week? Leave a comment below, I'd love to meet you & check out your intro post! I can't wait to meet and follow all you amazing book bloggers! ^_^
BTW--Ill be on twitter this week @DeesReads / @DiamondCronen and I will be doing the Instagram picture thing at some point. I am looking forward to my first ever Armchair BEA!