April 21, 2013

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #1 Graphic Novel review

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic #1My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic #1 by Katie Cook

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

  :star :star :star :star :star
Thank you to Diamond Book Distributors for providing me a copy to review.

I really enjoyed this. I'm a huge fan of MLP-- the cartoon on the hub. One of my favorite things about the show are the colors and graphics. So when I saw the graphic novels, I was immediately interested! Let me just say, this graphic novel did not let me down at all! I loved the style of it, and the colors! :rainbow

It was fun seeing twilight sparkle and co. Work together against Queen Chrysalis again! I liked the continuity; fans of the show will recognize it, and those who didnt watch or missed that part of the shows season will not feel left out.

I can't wait to read more of MlP and just want to say that they're doing an amazing job with the series and comics!

When this graphic novel gets released I DEF recommend it to anyone who likes MLP! ^_^ *fangirl squeal*

 photo 1855cf9b-005a-48b5-9d7b-e474437a2e4b_zpsbfa17ee7.jpg

View all my reviews
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!