Thursday, March 21, 2013

Smileys make blogging more fun!


Hi everyone!

Since I love getting comments from you all I decided to make things more colorful and fun by adding smileys to my blog! All you have to do is make sure there's a space BEFORE the smiley. Here's the list so you know all of them. Doesn't it just make you wanna post a comment? I'd love to hear about what book you're currently reading! Post a comment below :O

:) smile :)
:D laugh :D
:O lol :O
:r rotfl :r
:( sad :(
;) wink ;)
:P tongue :P
:| straight :|
:$ blush :$
:k kiss :k
:@ angry :@
:L love :L

:v devil :v
:d daydream :d
:f sweat :f
:c cry :c
:o wow :o
:~ sick :~
8| nerd 8|
8) cool 8)
:b bow :b
:e dance :e
:i inverted :i
:h hug :h

:/ confused :/
xD laugh xD
^_^ smile ^_^
o_O stunned o_O
:vD muahaha :vD
:|| straight :||
xP dead xP
>.< frustrated >.<
:et et! :et
\m/ rock on \m/
<3 heart <3
:angel angel :angel
:brow raise brow :brow
:party party :party
:fire on fire :fire
:ice frozen :ice
:tone musical note :tone
:rainbow rainbow :rainbow

:tup thumbs up :tup
:tdown thumbs down :tdown
:star star :star
:robot robot :robot
:kitten kitten :kitten
:mj MJ :mj

Have a smiley day!! :star :)

PS: these wonderful smileys were provided to me by Eternal Thinker. [See the button on the side bar!]
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

10 comments :

  1. Test comment,
    1 :)

    2 :P

    3 :rainbow :star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. YAY, IT WORKED!
      ^_^
      :D
      xD
      <3 hehe, too much fun with these!

      Delete
  3. It definitely makes everything more colorful and fun! :rainbow And it sure does make me want to post a comment ;)
    Currently I am reading A Great and Terrible Beauty. I have wanted to read it for so long and have finally gotten around to it. So far I am <3 -ing it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camilla,
      A great and terrible beauty (love the name) I just looked it up on goodreads. And it looks so good! Exactly like my type of books! I am gonna have to put it on my list and grab it from my library ^_^

      Thanks for showing comment love <3

      Hehe :e

      Delete
  4. Reading Lost and Found in Russia. Enjoying it so flying through it.

    :D
    :tup
    : star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You're like me, you read several books at once ;) lol

      Delete
  5. Aww I was all ready to test my favorites out and wow you with my wit, but then I see everyone beat me to it! :@ (Teehee, still did it :mj )

    Right now, I'm reading two books; one I got from netgalley called The Rose Throne by Mette Ivie, the other the 5th book to a total guilty-pleasure urban fantasie series, Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning. Which I TOTALLY recommend if you like hotsexymysterious alpha males and don't have a weak stomach.

    I'm a new follower, and I love all the pink! Makes me feel like I'm commenting in a soft pink bubble. Or cotton candy. Or a Cupid cloud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawww, it didn't work for me. :( I must have done something wrong.... I'll figure it out eventually lol.

      Delete
    2. I like that -- a Cupid cloud made of cotton candy! <3 it's great to hear from a new follower! Those books sounds really good, Kelly! If I didn't have so many books on my TBR list I'd totally check em out ;)

      Oh, and I can see your smileys! You're doing it right :d these are so addicting ^_^. Sometimes it doesn't show because it waits until the Entîre page loads before they show up >.< :tdown boo! Lol


      And I'm now going to check out your blog! :angel

      Delete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!