March 24, 2013

New reads!

Hey all--
I'm super excited right now! I just went to the grocery store and found their messy shelf of books marked with a huge 25% off sign. I quickly eyed the meager selection and was bummed because all the books were the latter parts of trilogies or series, none that I've read. :/ But alas, I found one!

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)

 I've been wanting to read this for awhile now, and refused to see the movie until I'd read the book first. I can't wait to read it. And the smell of the new paperback is so inviting...I almost hate to bend the spine it's so pretty..and I may even hang the included poster in my room! :e
I also got a good ole Archie's Double Digest for old times sake, and it was the last one on the shelf.  :tup score!! 



Overall it was a very good Persian New Year and I love that I spent my the first part of my Eid [pronounced "aid"= money u get for new year brings good luck] on BOOKS, books, and more books! Oh, and I wanna get a reading chair too.

 Please leave me some comment <3 font="">

 Have you read Beautiful Creatures? Did you read the entire series? Is there another series you recommend me to read?

Happy Reading, everyone!
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!