February 17, 2013

The Avengers, Vol. 1

The Avengers, Vol. 1The Avengers, Vol. 1 by Brian Michael Bendis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, I really enjoyed it!! I'm generally not a huge superhero comic fan; however this was an excellent read. I'd love to continue the series. It even made me LOL a few times!

View all my reviews
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!