Friday, September 01, 2017

Non-Fiction Review: Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It

Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by
Author: Chris Voss
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Publication: kindle ebook loaned and recommended by friend

This was a good book. I thought it would be like pulling teeth to read due to the subject matter but the way its written is actually quite thoughtful and he really uses the time in the introduction to get me hooked.

I'd recommend reading the entire introduction, then looking carefully over the table of contents and starting in the beginning, but don't feel bad shuffling around the book in non-chronological order!

So it's definitely the type of book you don't really sit and read from cover to cover. But I like that, and I know that's pretty typical from non-fiction (my best friend is a non-fiction book lover fiend) He tells me that is the way it is. I believe him, who am I to judge anyway? Sounds fun and like something different. Can't wait to read more non-fiction actually! It ain't that bad.

Check out more info about it on Goodreads

-- again apologies for the state of the blog - we still have some minor changes to fix! If anyone can help me that would be great. Get in touch w/me via email and we'll chat :) 
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

3 comments :

  1. What's սp eᴠerybody, ɦere eѵery ⲟne is sharing these know-how,
    thеrefore іt's nice to read this web site, and І used to pay a visit this blog all the time.



    Also visit my web paɡe :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn-fDfIPHQY

    ReplyDelete
  2. 室內設計,辦公室設計,辦公室室內設計,裝修工程,辦公室傢俬,Commercial Office Interior Design,Office Space Planning Design,Office Filing Storage Planning Design,Functionality Planning Design,Furniture Design,Office Reinstatement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm is anyone else having problᥱms with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying tо figure оut іf іtѕ а ρroblem on my еnd ߋr if іt'ѕ tҺе blog.
    Аny feedback աould ƅe
    greatly appreciated.

    mʏ blog post :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hvAMgKbkUs

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!