Sunday, July 03, 2016

Summer Biannual Bibliothon TBR 2016

That's right! I'm finally participating in the Biannual Bibliothon. This summer is actually pretty chill and all going according to schedule so I know I'll have a lot of downtown to read during my 6 hour commute everyday! The #BiannualBibliothon is a week long readathon running from the 3rd to 9th of June run by a group of awesome Booktubers. There are prizes, reading challenges and video challenges! 

1. Read the group book


Because this readathon is kind of a like a book club as well, the hosts have chosen a group book that will be read and discussed at the conclusion of the readathon. I already read this so I won't be rereading it! I will, however, still count this towards the books I read because I feel bad if I just don't read anything for this challenge! 

2. Wildcard: Pick any book you'd like to read 


This is my current read. It's quite long and so I think it'll take me a while to finish it. Crossing my fingers that I finish it before Tuesday so I already have a jumpstart into this readathon. Did I mention that I always do really bad during readathons? This is just an effort for me to catch up on my Goodreads challenge! 


3. Read a book off the host's list


This was the only book I could find from the host's list. I'm actually pretty hyped to get into this one. I've read V.E. Schwab's work before and it is nothing short of extraordinary! This book is also super short so it's a perfect pick for this readathon!!

4. Read a book with your favorite mythical creature


That's right! I'm actually start the Harry Potter series. Last summer I said I was going to complete the series but we all know how that turned out. I officially stated that I will be using the HP series towards my challenges for the Booktubeathon, so why not reread the first one in this readathon to get a head start? 

5. Read a that you've been putting off


I'm doubling up on this challenge because there is no way I can choose 7 different books for the week :P 

6. Read a book from an author you've never read before 


Doubling up again!! This is my first time reading something from Claire North, and I absolutely love her writing! 

7. Read a book in a different format than you normally read 


I decided to catch up on some review books and read Timekeeper by Tara Sim. This is a new LGBT novel that comes out in November of this year and it's all about time control and takes place in Victorian England!! I'm super excited for this one so I'll probably read this after my CR. 


Are you joining the Biannual Bibliothon? Leave links to your TBRs!














author image

Alex

is a book-hoarding, binge-eating anime lover that loves to read and write on her free time. When she hasn't got her head stuck in an enthralling fantasy novel, she's outside collecting rocks or re-organizing her bookshelves for the 100th time. Alex also has nightmares of her TBR pile falling down and crushing her underneath.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!