December 6, 2015

Most Anticipated Reads of 2016

There are so many great and wonderful books coming out in the year of 2016. That gives me something to definitely look forward to instead of sitting in school all day. Without further ado, here are my top candidates for most anticipated releases coming out in 2016. 

233080842044323523174274
From left to right: The Rose & The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh (The Wrath and the Dawn #2), The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (The Winner's Curse #3), The Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (The Red Queen #2)

173785272578843026156203
From left to right: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (The Raven Cycle #4), Map of Fates by Maggie Hall (The Conspiracy of Us #2), The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye (The Crown's Game #1)

157044862329951216131489
Calamity by Brandon Sanderson (The Reckoners #3), This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab (Monsters of Verity #1), The Last Star by Rick Yancey (The Fifth Wave #3)

209833622321298023677316
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (Passenger #1), Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor, Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie

272725062493406520764879
The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead (The Glittering Court #1), Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton, A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab (A Darker Shade of Magic #2)

214144392197983218743370
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (The Witchlands #1), The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig, Front Lines by Michael Grant (Soldier Girl #1)


What are some books you're excited for? 

author image

Alex

is a book-hoarding, binge-eating anime lover that loves to read and write on her free time. When she hasn't got her head stuck in an enthralling fantasy novel, she's outside collecting rocks or re-organizing her bookshelves for the 100th time. Alex also has nightmares of her TBR pile falling down and crushing her underneath.

11 comments :

  1. Great list! So many of these books look great. I'm going to have to read Front Lines when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely one I'm keeping high on my radar!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for The Winner's Kiss and Passenger because I love both Marie Rutkoski's and Alex Bracken's books so much! Ahh, and I'm dying for The Crown's Game because I'm extremely obsessed with Russia and I've heard nothing but good things about it. Also, these covers are just all so gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are so many wonderful new books coming out in 2016 by both familiar and new debut authors. I don't know how my wallet is going to handle all of this!

      Delete
  3. I feel like I could add this entire list to my TBR - these types of posts are SO dangerous! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes because you're reading them and all you're saying is, "I want, I want, I want. I need, I need, I need."

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited for so many of these! The covers are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and most of them are cover buys for me hehe

      Delete
  5. The books on this list = PRACTICALLY PERFECT. 'The Rose and the Dagger', 'Glass Sword', 'Map of Fates', 'Passenger', 'Burning Glass', 'A Gathering of Shadows', and 'The Girl From Everywhere' are ALL on my TBR as well! I feel like these are all at the top of my priority list; like, as soon as they're available, I will devour them. Possibly in one sitting. We shall see.

    I'm also thinking about 'Rebel of the Sands' and 'Truthwitch', and maybe even 'Into the Dim' and 'This Savage Song', to be honest. I still need to read 'The Winner's Curse' and 'The Raven Boys' in order to appreciate the upsoming sequels of their respected series. :D

    Rosie @ Rosie Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I can't imagine how much are wallets are going to suffer from all these releases. I'm flinching just thinking about it. YES READ THE WINNER'S CURSE IT'S SO AMAZING!!! Thanks for reading :D

      Delete
  6. Glass Sword and A Gathering of Shadows is high on my TBR too! I can't wait to see what happens next, and the wait has been killing me!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!