Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

*MERRY CHRISTMAS*

FROM US AT DIAMOND’S READS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. 

I know you guys have seen less posts here on the blog and I apologize for that. I appreciate every single one of you who have stuck around! I hope you are all enjoying your time off work/school and spending it with loved ones :L



Best Wishes!

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

7 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas Diamond! I just realized you were behind a couple of hours lmfao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :h thanks Alex! I dont know what I would do without you :) Love ya!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! I hope you did too! And a Happy New Year?! :P

      Delete
  3. I hope you had a great Christmas! Lovely blog you got here (:

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!