Wednesday, August 12, 2015

BooktubeAThon 2015 Wrap-Up

Sadly BooktubeAThon has come to an end, and I couldn't be more inspired by what this event has brought me to think about. Book marathons are about the best things on the planet! I thought I was going to be bogged down by all the stress but I was so wrong! They don't necessarily stress you out but make you more encourages to read more in one book. This event ran from August 3rd to August 9th on Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is my wrap up!

Day 1

Read: 289 pages
Books finished: Deadly Class by Reagan Youth
Challenges Finished: Read a book in one sitting

Day 2

Read: 185 pages
Books finished: None
Challenges finished: None 

Day 3

Read: None
Books finished: None
Challenges finished: None

Day 4

Read: 345 pages
Books finished: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Challenges Finished: Read a book you really want to read, read someone else's favorite book

Day 5

Read: 392 pages
Books finished: White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout
Challenges Finished: Read a book from an author that shares first letter of your last name, book with blue on the cover 

Day 6

Read: 400 pages
Book finished: Every Last Breath by Jennifer L Armentrout
Challenges finished: Read a last book without letting go of it, 

BOOKTUBEATHON PAGE TOTAL: 1,322 pages! 


So that's probably not as much as some of the other people read but I'm still so proud since I finished 5 books in one week, and I also didn't have time that week due to finals and SAT prep classes. I'm super stoked at everything I finished throughout the week and managed to read the first book in Mistborn, Brandon Sanderson's epic fantasy trilogy. AND I LOVED IT! 

All of my BooktubeAThon Videos on my channel:



How was your BooktubeAThon? Leave links to wrap ups and videos!

author image

Alex

is a book-hoarding, binge-eating anime lover that loves to read and write on her free time. When she hasn't got her head stuck in an enthralling fantasy novel, she's outside collecting rocks or re-organizing her bookshelves for the 100th time. Alex also has nightmares of her TBR pile falling down and crushing her underneath.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!