Saturday, December 13, 2014

Book Casting: Exquisite Captive by @Heather Demetrios

So I just finished a Exquisite Captive. It's caused SO many different feelings and thoughts that it's taking me a bit to digest how I can review it (and include all my reactions). I really liked it. There were parts though that were very difficult (I'll expand in my review) and while I'm trying to reflect I couldn't help googling pictures to find matching faces for the characters.

-Why-


....Um, because I have no free time and while I should be writing my statement, I'm doing this. Don't judge me. I'm stressed. Hence the pre-review post where I show you all the cool pics I found that remind me of these characters ;) [oh and btw if you click on the image it'll take you to the site where I found it.]

BY: Heather Demetrios
My casting of this book..

Nahlia

 a jinni with powers. a traumatic past and present. 
an emotionally abusive master. Last Ghan Aisouri alive.


-Malek-

Master of Nahlia. Doesn't age. Wealthy and unscrupulous. Always wears a suit.
(He may be handsome, but he's an A$$hole..) 

-Raif-

Free. Leader of jinni Rebellion.
Focused on his goal, but needs something from


Leilan 

Nahlia's only friend. Artist and green-eyed jinni.


I JUST REALIZED I DIDNT CAST RAIF's sister!? Ahh ok Heres the picture I had for her.


----------


Have you read the book? What do you think of my casting? Comment below with your thoughts!

-Diamond

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

10 comments :

  1. I haven't read the book but casting is a fun way of keeping it in your head! I think I like Malek already even if he is an asshole, at least he is a good looking one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Idk if you're planning to read this or not, but I'd b interested to see if you had the same response after reading his Story! He's definitely flawed, asshole, but hot...*sigh*

      Delete
  2. I haven't read this book yet but I love your casting just based on the descriptions! I really want to read this now. Awesome post :)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel!! ^_^ I honestly pictured them all like this lol. I think middle eastern ppl r sooo hot hahaha ok bad joke since I'm half

      Delete
  3. I've still yet to read this book but it's so cool for you to cast the characters! I totally suck at casting characters, haha and it seems like you did a great job at it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Mel. We'll talk more when I get my review done. ;) I never cast books, I mean except in mg head..but I had to this time bc I never get to include some gorgeous Persian and middle eastern models in the process... Win-win.
      Glad u liked it! <3

      Delete
  4. YOUR MALIK :O <3 Except I know I probably shouldn't like him because o_O BUT I'm intrigued, that's for sure!

    And how have you made Raif so handsome. You're kind of shattering this barrier that I've built between him and myself hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. you know, I have that wall with Raif too, but he is good looking and had lotsa chicks gunning for him so *shrug* idk I poctured him like dis. And Malek is hot too but not as much my type physically, even tho this picture is... *drools* :L haha I had way too much fun doing this!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read the book but that is one gorgeous cast....
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg. I love dream casts. I'm about to read this book so I'm going to bookmark this post for reference, ahahaha. I mean, everyone is so beautiful....also, before even starting this book you've made me Team Malek b/c that actor is hottt. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!