July 31, 2014

The Never-Ending Anne Rice Challenge

Hosted by The True Book Addict. head over to join! 



Immediate Goals: 
These are the books I have to finish in order to be caught up with all of the (11 total) vampire chronicles. My main goal is to finish the 4 books below: Vampire Armand --> Blood Canticle before I start Prince Lestat. I don't have a time frame, but I'd like to read 1 Anne Rice book in what's left of 2014. I will update my goal when I reach 2015.



Re-Read Goals / Maybe: 
I may reread this, if I feel up to it. Victoria is a "maybe" because it's not part of the chronicles. I did enjoy Pandora when I read it, so I'm putting it on the maybe pile.



Ultimate Goal: 
read all the books so I can read Prince Lestat in it's chronological place



author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

4 comments :

  1. Welcome to the challenge! You're the first one to actually sign up in the linky. Yay! I'm about where you are in the Chronicles. Vampire Armand is first on my agenda, although I am thinking about a reread of Memnoch the Devil. I might host a read-a-long in October. Have to think on it. I also read Pandora and really liked it. Pandora is a favorite character. I might consider a reread of The Mayfair Witches although I didn't much care for Lasher or Taltos as much as The Witching Hour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Michelle. That's funny we are both on the same book! Vampire Armand here we come ;) pandora is one of my favorites too,a side from Rowan Mayfair, that is. :P I loved all three books in the Mayfair Witches trilogy

      Delete
  2. HIlarious!! I'm embarrassed to say that I have never read an Anne Rice book (hides)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *finds you and shoves one of her books in your hands* ;)

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!