December 11, 2013

#Reading Cram: Top Ten books of 2013!


*Progress so far*
Currently Reading: 
Dragon Craving by Livia Olteano
Venom by Fiona Paul

Finished:
Everville: The First Pillar 
A Great and Terrible Beauty 
Almost Super
----
For this Challenge we are to list our top ten books we've read this year. I finished 131 books o far this year, so I had a lot to choose from! Here's what my favorites were this year:

Top Ten Books I read in 2013 
















author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

5 comments :

  1. I want to read Anne Rice.

    Yuska @ Lust and Coffee
    http://lustandcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's one of my absolute favorite authors. <3 you just read her!

      Delete
  2. Loooooved The Sea of Tranquility! UGH! Quite a few of these are on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know wasn't it amazing? ^_^ well you're in for a treat bc those books are amaze

      Delete
  3. You're doing so great -- keep up the good work :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!