November 6, 2013

WWW Wednesday (2)



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



I'm..

  • Currently Reading: Goddess by Josephine Angelini. Really enjoying it but sad it's the end of this series. There's a lot to wrap up though and I'm wondering if and how Angelini will do it.

  • Recently Finished: Of Stone & Mist by Donna Hawk. This was a spooky ghost story (review coming soon). It did feel like it took me a long time to finish though, compared to how I normally finish books faster.


  • Next Read: Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin. I am starting it Thursday and buddy reading it with Holly :) We read the first one a few weeks ago and I finally got my copy so we wanted to finish this series asap. It was really good and I have high hopes for the sequel. 














--


author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

3 comments :

  1. Pretty covers, but I don't know any of these books.

    THANKS for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! Two of them are YA, and one is indie... :O

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!