Friday, November 08, 2013

Monster Review-a-Thon Coming up!


I'm super excited to be participating in the Monster Review-a-thon hosted by @ The Book Monsters

It's from November 16-22nd

There is also a read-a-thon they're hosting the week prior but I'm going to focus instead on the review-a-thon! That way I can attempt to make progress on my review list...which I'm so behind on and need to finish before the new year!

I'm going to focus on author requests instead of eARCs/ARCs because for those I'm pretty caught up. I'll be reading these review books starting November 9th so I can write plenty of reviews for the review-a-thon.  Wish me luck! :tup

Books to choose from




+ many more! I have several eARCs I need to start end of November. 


If you're joining this please leave your link and comment so I can cheer you on! 

I need all the help I can get since I'm so bummed about how I've neglected my review list :|| 



author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

8 comments :

  1. Have fun reviewing! I finally have gotten ahead of my own schedule :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I've heard some great things about Charming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always behind too! Might join if I have time )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get a lot reviewed! I'm sure I'll have at least 10 to write by next week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!