Tuesday, November 26, 2013

End of the year read-a-thon Sign-Up


The readathon is hosted by Dana and Julia. Come join!

I'm really glad I found a read a thon that takes place during December 9-22. I have a humongous pile of review books to get through before January 1st. I have a fresh list and entirely new way of dealing with review requests for the new year, so I need to make sure anything I agreed to review in 2013 is dealt with.

Here are some books I'll choose from during the read-a-thon:





Are you going to join in the read-a-thon? If you're like me and have a lot of review books to catch up on before the new year -- I suggest it! We can cheer each other on :party
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

8 comments :

  1. Good luck Dee!! looks like you have some great reads ahead :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join you! I have a lot of books to catch up on, not because they're all review copies, but because they've been sitting under my bed for a while, haha. BTW, I tagged you for the Book Blogger TMI tag1

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I am SO glad you posted this one! That is my last week of term, so I will actually have time to read! Totally gonna sign up for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you're joining in! ^_^ woohoo!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to get a chance to read Her Dark Curiosity! Thanks for joining in the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! I've already finished two of these plus making gr8 progress :O thanks for hosting the readathon! :tup

      Delete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!