Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #2 Revealed by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

.
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine It's a chance to showcase what new releases we're eagerly awaiting! 
Revealed (House of Night #11) by P.C. Cast Kristin Cast 
      
The spellbinding eleventh and penultimate installment in the #1 New York Times bestselling vampyre series
Drastically altered after her fall at the end of Hidden, Neferet is now more dangerous than ever—and her quest for vengeance will wreak havoc on humans, as well as Zoey and her friends. Chaos is loosed in Tulsa and the House of Night is blamed. Can Zoey stop Neferet in time to keep her anger from escalating to full-on war? Or will someone else have to step in to take the fall? 
The House of Night series is an international phenomenon, reaching #1 on U.S., German, and UK bestseller lists, and remaining a fixture on The New York Times Children’s Series bestseller list for nearly 150 weeks and counting. With more than 12 million copies in print, rights sold in thirty–eight countries to date, and relatable, addictive characters, this series is unstoppable. Now, in the eleventh and penultimate installment of the series, the action is more intense and the stakes even higher as Zoey and her friends battle to protect their school and home from devastating evil—all while balancing romances, precarious friendships and the daily drama of the House of Night's halls.


Kindle Edition352 pages
Expected publication: October 15th 2013
See Revealed on Amazon

Why I'm excited for this: While I have read up to Awakened in the House of Night series, I haven't yet read Awakened, Destined, & Hidden. However, I do think the series vastly improved with Tempted, and made a complete comeback with Burned . I plan to read Awakened soon and the rest of the series, if it keeps going as good as it has been. I also enjoyed Dragon's Oath(the novella) and the   House of Night Graphic Novel that Dark Horse put out. Amazing graphics I recommend it to anyone who liked the start of the series!

Revealed is definitely going to be snatched up by me when it's released! ^_^ 

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

7 comments :

  1. Great pick. It seems like this series is never ending :) I should give it a go soon.

    new follower via bloglovin

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-56-landry-park.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did t realize there were this many books in the series. I think I stopped around book five, but I am curious to see how it ends.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, I like the cover a lot.

    My Wow at http://greglhill.blogspot.com/

    New follower GFC/ bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I didn't know a new one was out..exciting. I need to get my name on the list at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I didn't know a new one was out..exciting. I need to get my name on the list at the library.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!