I'm so excited to be a part of the Best Book Ever Giveaway Hop! It's hosted by The Best Books Ever, and I am a Reader Not a Writer. I love this hop because there are numerous categories on The Best Books Ever blog-- and each giveaway has to fit into one of those categories Click to see all the categories! Cool, huh?
As you may or may not know, I adore vampires. Vampire books are a staple in my bookshelves and I figured I should giveaway a vampire book. So I have Shakespeare Undead up for grabs, it's a paperback. I have read it before, but it's in great shape. Ready for a new home. Just please read my rules before entering!
1. US ONLY
2. Must be 13+ or parents' consent
3. Only one entry per person/household
4. You have 24 hours after I email you to reply w/your addy. So, use the email you check EVERY day! All your info will be deleted after.
5. Please only enter the ways you want to. For ex, Do not follow via email just to unfollow. I know it sounds obvious, but it happens...a lot.
6. Please make it as Easy as possible for me to verify your entries, if I have to look through all my followers several times to hunt for all your possible names/nicknames-- I will pick a different winner!
By Lori Handeland
William Shakespeare was one of history's greatest writers, a master of words with a body of work that is truly impressive . . . some may say a little too impressive for a single man to accomplish in one lifetime. Perhaps, as many have speculated, he had assistance. Or perhaps the explanation is more . . . unusual. [goodreads description]
Who was William Shakespeare?
Who was the Dark Lady of the Sonnets?
Why are the undead stalking the alleyways of London?
And can they be stopped?
Something is definitely rotten in the state of Denmark.
So brace yourself for a wild ride through twisted streets and shadowed graveyards of Elizabethan London, where you'll discover how the Bard got his Bite.
Visit the rest of the blogs for more chances to win!