May 24, 2013

The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

  :star :star :star :star
Excellent book! I actually prefer this to The Sea of Monsters. I really enjoyed this installment if the Percy Jackson series. I can't wait to read The Last Olympian, now! I love the snark that goes with Percy and all the creative mythology infused with the modern world. It's really ingenious.

A solid book by Rick Riordan. If you love YA books, mythology, and a really funny (LOL kinda funny) series-- you NEED to read Percy Jackson! It's brilliant!




View all my reviews




Have you read Percy Jackson series at all? What about Rick Riordans other series? Thoughts?
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

8 comments :

  1. I'm glad that you are liking the Percy Jackson series! They are really good! I just finished the first book in the 'Heroes of Olympus' series, 'The Lost Hero' and it was really good. I'd definitely recommend reading them after you finish the Percy Jackson series! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Good to know! I was a bit curious because it has the same characters but it doesn't focus on Percy Jackson?! :brow right? Hehe, I also wanna read The Red Pyramid!

      Delete
  2. I have never picked up the Percy Jackson series but I REALLY want to! I've heard good things about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! We have VERY similar tastes, so I think you'll totally <3 it!

      Delete
  3. We (the kids & I) love the Percy Jackson series. We haven't listened to all the Heroes of Olympus series yet, but we're getting to them next as well as the Kane Chronicles. Have you read the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer? I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I haven't but I've wanted to! Heard great things! ^_^ after finishing battle of labyrinth I just HAD to start The Last Olympian <3

      I also have the Red pyramid waiting to be read in my iBooks library! I wanted to finish pJ series 1st though,

      Happy reading Hun! :rainbow

      Delete
  4. I have heard so many good things about the Percy Jackson series, glad you are enjoying them. They are already on my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a really good series! It has taken me so so long to finish it though! So I'm determined to finish it this year and get into his other great series ;) I have The Red Pyramid waiting to be read! Lol..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!