May 21, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #1

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be reading. I'm shaking things up this week by doing a new meme that I've wanted to do forever! I just love the idea-- here's the dealio. You just open up to a random page you're currently reading. Pick two sentences (make sure to NOT include spoilers)! o_O 
 photo 22294986-8106-445c-bdf5-656c7b1ad0c1_zpsd284758f.jpg The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan 
" 'I'm only gonna say this once, demigods. Get back in the maze before it's too late.'" Pg. 136


What do you guys think of Teaser Tuesdays? If you did one this week leave your link below I'd love to check it out :) 
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

1 comment :

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!