Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #6

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. The book I'm most excited about is The Lady of the Rivers I found in the back closer at my work--the a friends of the library bookstore! One of the best perks of working there is I got to snatch it up before anyone else for only 1$!! I almost bought the book on Amazon this week for 10$!! So glad I didn't! :e

Books I Bought 


Books I Won




On the Road from Leah's Blogoversary Giveaway 
Archibald Zwick & the Eight Towers via Goodreads

Books I Received for Review 

Gemini Rising by Jessica O'Gorek


Bout of Books
Bout of Books Last Update: 
-For Sat & Sun-
Books read Today: 0
Total books read: 3 
Finished: Tempted, Cinder, Burned 

 photo 592b1b49-5608-44b7-a6a8-bca09a5cda28_zpsf39cd7cb.jpg photo 6665760b-995c-4435-9579-a9acc51b5d4b_zpsa723b34e.jpg photo a4e6307b-1c8a-42ce-8e0d-92e598216fd1_zpse6cca5e2.jpg
Summary of Bout of Books Week:
I exceeded my expectations for the week. 3 books is a lot for me to finish, and I'm really proud that I did it for a week without getting all stressed! It was my first BoB and im super glad I participated! I look forward to participating again in the Fall! I also wanna say that i had a lot of fun twitter chatting with you guys..i had a lot of great convos and made some new book friends! :$ Also following some cool new blogs too! Happy Reading everyone! :rainbow  


author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

12 comments :

  1. The books you read for Bout of Books are all ones that I want to read! Were they as good as I keep hearing?

    Lisa @ Just Another Rabid Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really ?! Cool! Omg, YES! I was about to give up on the house of night series, but decided I'd read Tempted and I'm so glad I did bc the series totally picked up after that! I had to read Burned, and it was really dang good! I def recommend them! Also, Cinder was excellent! Glad I read it xP

      Delete
  2. Love the feeling of finding a book you really really want at a bargain price. Great haul, happy reading :-)

    BookishTrish @ Between the Lines
     

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again! So cool you finished those three books :) Also, so cool how you got Lady of the Rivers...I always love when stuff like that happens. I might even start believing in karma... :) Haha, or not. But wouldn't it be awesome to always find some amazing book deal every time you devote yourself to reading??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ArE a Smartie!! 8| lol. I didn't even think of it that way! You think it was the book gods who rewarded me for devoting so much time reading? If that's the case....must. Appease. Them!

      Lmao ;) thanks for stopping by so often, you're a doll :L

      Delete
  4. Ohhh you had a pretty good STS week! Good on ya for finishing 3 books in a week, that's amazing! I absolutely loved Cinder, what did you think of it?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, gonna subscribe to yours via bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously adored it!! I can't wait to read Scarlet! ^_^ thanks for following!

      Delete
  5. Cinder was a great fantasy novel, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting those books done! I love Bout of Books and I'm glad you are planning on participating again in August!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!