May 16, 2013

Mini-Review of Cinder & Bout of Books Daily Update #3

My thoughts on Cinder

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Cinder by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    :star :star :star :star :star 

Was dang good!! I see what all the hype is about!

Only thing-- I guessed the ending pretty much from the start. It didnt make it any less enjoyable to read, though!! I can't wait to read Scarlet...so maybe I won't? ;)

I recommend this book to fans of Ya, fantasy, sci-fi, and dystopian-ish stories! It's a very unique and perfectly blended genre-book. 



View all my reviews



Bout of Books

Bout of books Read-a-thon
{May 12-19}

Bout of Books Daily Update: 
Weds May 15: 
# of books read today: 1 [Cinder]
Total # of books read: 2 [Tempted, Cinder]
Books read today: Battle of labyrinth (pgs.0-81)
Pages Read: 231 
Mini Challenges: not today
Completed the Book to Music hosted by Medusa's Library 
http://deenazc.tumblr.com/post/50479523674/soundtrack-for-daughter-of-exile-1-the-best


Finished book(s)! 
 photo 592b1b49-5608-44b7-a6a8-bca09a5cda28_zpsf39cd7cb.jpg photo 6665760b-995c-4435-9579-a9acc51b5d4b_zpsa723b34e.jpg

Books I'm Reading:


 photo 22294986-8106-445c-bdf5-656c7b1ad0c1_zpsd284758f.jpg photo dbdaae0b-0213-423b-a2df-225155acf244_zps1431acd4.jpg

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

4 comments :

  1. Yay, delighted you loved Cinder! So looks like we might be reading Scarlet and Jane Eyre at the same time! Quite the mix :-). I have Scarlet and must read soon before I forget the plot from Cinder.

    BookishTrish @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm torn on whether to read Scarlet next or not...i know once I read it I will be dying until the next one comes out?! So I'm tempted to space it out and wait a bit before Scarlet...hmm, idk though! :D

      Delete
  2. I must be in a reading hole. It feels like everyone has read Cinder except for me. So many books, so little time. I am adding it to my TBR now.

    Tallulah A. @ MAD Hoydenish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I felt too!! :brow Im really glad I read it. I haven't read YA series in years so I feel really behind in general...there are so many series out right now that are almost over and I'm starting as many as I can! Years later, of course, lol.

      I def can attest to so many books, so little time! It seems to no matter how much time you have--the books still outweigh it! ;)

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!