May 15, 2013

Bout of Books Daily Update 2


Bout of Books

Bout of books Read-a-thon
{May 12-19}

Bout of Books Daily Update: 
Tuesday May 14
I had to work but I still managed to get some reading done! I really got glued to Cinder. I can't wait to find out what happens! Also, the end of Tempted was so darn good (surprisingly so) that I just HAD to start Burned, even though I wasn't planning to. I had it on my shelf because I bought it on Amazon so I figured--who cares. Plans Schmans. ^_^ But I did start The Battle of the Labyrinth, because I've been wanting to read that for a year now! And I finally had to abandon The Woman in White. 
# of books read today: 0
Total # of books read: 1
Books: Cinder and Burned 
Abandoned The Woman in White 
Total Pages Read: 155
Mini Challenges: Completed the Book to Music hosted by Medusa's Library 
http://deenazc.tumblr.com/post/50479523674/soundtrack-for-daughter-of-exile-1-the-best



Finished book(s)! 
 photo 592b1b49-5608-44b7-a6a8-bca09a5cda28_zpsf39cd7cb.jpg

Books I'm Reading:


 photo 6665760b-995c-4435-9579-a9acc51b5d4b_zpsa723b34e.jpg photo 22294986-8106-445c-bdf5-656c7b1ad0c1_zpsd284758f.jpg

author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. Cinder is such an amazing novel! You already finished it, right? You should grab Scarlet as soon as possible, I swear! I didn't really know before if I'd like the new MC, but Scarlet really just made the story even better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I finished Cinder!! It was so so good! Just like everyone said! I have Scarlet already on my bookshelf! I won a copy awhile ago...I can't wait to read it! I am a bit worried about liking the MC too..

      Thanks for stopping by :rainbow

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!