April 18, 2013

Literary Addicts Weekly Meme-- My Book Hoard



The theme of this week is -

Show us Your Book Hoard! Take a picture and show up what you have!


Join our group HERE to find out next week’s theme!

Ok guys, I'm gonna show you just ONE of my 3+ bookshelves of books. The top two shelves are DVDs/blurays, and my moms books (which don't count as "my" beloved hoard).. :O *snickers*

Oh, and, as you can see...I still haven't unloaded all the books I bought at the library Booksale this past Friday! I have no more room! I need more bookshelves...the other two I have are also stuffed. I think I may have to put another row of the tiny paperbacks in front--cuz there's room ;)


Ah, it's so unorganized o_O ok, I've got my project for today-- organize ze bookcase!


Go HERE to link up with this week’s meme.

Comments: I'm not a book hoarder, am I? Lol, how does your hoard compare? :D
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

7 comments :

  1. Yeah, I know! I actually already unloaded the books in the box, it looks a lot more full now..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're all book hoarders. :P The stash looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash! Thats one thing I dont have that I really one to get is a book shelf for the paper back and hard back books I own.

    New follower GFC, Google+, and FB.

    Heres my link: http://mamivalsbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/literary-addicts-wednesday-meme-week-417.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel there are worse things to be addicted to in life other than books. It's how I rationalize it haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY!!!! I'm proud of my addiction ^_^

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!