March 14, 2013

Taking control of my TBR pile! March 2013 Challenge

I've never done a book challenge before, but this one sounded really fun and a really good idea. Although I feel like I need way more than 1 month to clean up my to read list! And since I'm doing this more for myself rather than to "win" I think I may do this for a few months!

I started a bit late, but I decided for one month (at least)-- from today March 15-April 15 I'm going to read as many books from my "to be read" pile as I can. Since I review many books, my poor shelf is being ignored. I will still be reading the books I have lined up for review; however every other one will be off my to-read shelf! I'll also read whatever ARC's come my way!

This is a group thing, so please feel free to join in! You can use hastag #TakeControl on twitter and share your progress. Share the Take Control Button or this post on your blog, Facebook or twitter to earn an extra entry for each place you share. (Rafflecopter will post March 1st, so be sure and enter then)


*note this challenge can be done in conjunction with any other TBR challenge as long as the book is read between March 1st and 31st.



Good Luck everyone! [Click the cute button above to enter the challenge! Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer]
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

2 comments :

  1. Hey, Great Blog..!!

    I've clicked to follow you. Would really appreciate a follow back @

    http://supernova125.blogspot.co.uk/

    Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I am a new follower to your blog. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment! I appreciate every single comment and will comment back if you leave a link.

Remember you can use all these cool emoticons just add a space bar before so it shows up!