Monday, March 04, 2013

My Reaction to Witchblade/Red Sonja Graphic Novel

Witchblade/Red Sonja Tp
Witchblade/Red Sonja Tp

Thank you to Netgalley/ Diamond Book Distributors for providing me a copy of this graphic novel. This is not a full review, just a short blurb about what I thought of it.


I am a fan of the Witchblade story and series. So far I have read IDWs Witchblade and Artifacts. I prefer Witchblade though. This pairing of Witchblade and Red Sonja seemed a natural one. At first it was a little too back and forth, but I came to understand what was happening quickly. I loved the drawing, lines, colors. Brilliantly done.
Sorry this wasn't a full review, I just didnt have much to say. I liked it a lot, would have given it 4 stars if it wasn't for the confusion in the beginning that I had. I would read more of this crossover. 

Link to Goodreads Review of Witchblade/RedSonja
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!