Monday, February 25, 2013

Currently Reading

Hi all,

Great News! Im happy to announce I got my first review submission (from the blog) by author Barbara Gaskell Denvil; thanks to a generous recommendation by my good friend, author Debra Brown. (She wrote The Companion of Lady Holmeshire, review right below this post! If you haven't already, you NEED to check it out!) I'm really excited to begin Barbara Gaskell Denvil's novel, entitled Fair Weather.

I'm also reading two other books. One I started a few weeks ago, The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, which I'm a little more than halfway completed. I'm loving it so far.
The second is called Dr.Frankenstein's Daughters, and so far it's very intriguing.
Dr. Frankenstein's DaughtersThe Ghost and Mrs. Muir
author image

Diamond

(aka Dee) has loved reading for as long as she can remember. She loves many things: fantasy novels, young adult fiction, her cat, painting, and horror films from the 70s. Diamond is a grad student at UCLA. She's pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! We appreciate every single comment!